How to Order
Shipping Rates & Policies
• Delivery will be initiated within 24 hours if your requested items are in stock. The transit time is approximately 2-3 business days.
• In the event items are out of stock, we will arrange to replenish our stock within 24 hours and we will keep you informed of the delivery status via email or phone.
• The shipping and handling fee is 40 USD for shipments within the US and 31 EUR for shipments within Europe.
• The requested items will be shipped directly to you via UPS, TNT or FedEx.
• Packages and products should be inspected immediately upon reception. Notification of damage, shortage or defects should be sent to us immediately by e-mail or fax.
• Bimake has well-established warehouse systems in the US, Europe and Asia and can guarantee overnight delivery for over 90% of orders.
• Purchase orders should be sent to us by 2:30 p.m. (US central time) for customers who require overnight delivery.
• Items ordered with the overnight delivery option may be out of stock but will be replenished immediately. We appreciate your understanding in this matter.
Terms & Conditions
In the following Terms & Conditions 'Bimake' shall mean Bimake ( 9330 Kirby drive, STE 200, Houston, TX 77054 USA ). The Terms & Conditions defined below shall apply to Bimake branded products and services and to products distributed by Bimake on behalf of other suppliers.
The contents of this website, such as text, graphics, images information and other material ('Content'), are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws, and all intellectual property rights in them belong to Bimake, or are licensed to it.
All Bimake products are manufactured under non- cGMP conditions and are for labatory research use only, not for any human or veterinary use. They should be used only by technically-qualified individuals or under their direct supervision.
All text, graphics, button icons, images, (collectively, known as 'Content'), belongs exclusively to Biotool LLC. The collection, arrangement, and assemblyof all Content on this Site (the "Compilation") belongs exclusively to Biotool LLC. The Content and the Compilation are all protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. Bimake authorises you to use the Content on this website solely for the purpose of purchasing products from us or otherwise promoting our products but you are not permitted to use the Content in competition with Bimake or any Bimake products.
Bimake.com and Bimake are registered trademarks. The use of any of our trademarks or service marks without our express written consent is strictly prohibited. You may not use our trademarks or service marks in connection with any product or service in any way that is likely to cause confusion. You may not use our trademarks or service marks in any manner that disparages or discredits us. You may not use any of our trademarks or service marks in meta tags without prior explicit consent.
All users of the Bimake website are deemed to have accepted these Terms and Condition in their entirety.
Nothing in these terms is intended to provide any rights to third parties to enforce any term.